Any Chicks?

the question is do you still speak like you are from down south lol .
also does manchester qualify as north
dunno

EDIT; I think you'll find that Manchester is classed as the Midlands.
NOTE TO BROOKFIELD -PLEASE DON'T EDIT MY POSTS FOR NO REASON USE THE QUOTE BUTTON , THIS TIME I WILL KEEP IT BUT IN FUTURE IT WILL BE DELETED

Well its north and south mix, I think I speak alot like Yorkshire now but my southern accent comes out in words now and again, if I visit my mates back down in gods country then its as if i never left.

Well its north and south mix, I think I speak alot like Yorkshire now but my southern accent comes out in words now and again, if I visit my mates back down in gods country then its as if i never left.
God's country, sooooo true, we used to tour Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire & Sussex in our car every year, stopping at as many market towns as we could, exploring alleyways,looking for coffee shops, ancient 15th & 16th century parish churches, some so so small that could only accommadate a couple of dozen parishioners.
I know that other parts of the country have equally beautiful quaint places but it's the "deep south" for me every time, never been abroad, & in my opinion there is no need to.

i was thinking about touring europe and stuff with my gf but after hostale im kind of scared lol. i mean those backpackers got it!!!but im from the states so im really intrested in going there but is it that bad like little kids and crap???or is the movies playing it up too much?

Who will delete it?, aah, now I've said that, I guess Mark will chip in & say "me"

I never understood, but I look at it this way. Girls who don't know much about computers give me an easy way to talk to them, otherwise I suck at talking to girls. I wouldn't mind if there were more girls here, the ratio you said is probably right.

hea but girls use MSN all the time. not much of them are really interested in computers. I dunno but they are all over chat websites like imvu and stuff like that.

hows this thread off topic lol? it all seems relevant to me.
anyway yeah girls use msn and stuff a lot. they talk too much

Oh i dunno at the moment i can't remember what threads what and im tot ired to read through them. I though this was a topic where i was chatting with brookfield about something...dunno lol., btw to stayy on topic.......*Girls*

Back
Top Bottom