Surveillance software

About that spectorsoft stuff:
NO, it will not be dected. I'm 15 and happened to have eBlaster on my computer. I had Norton antivirus, ad-aware, hijackthis, and spybot running and none of them picked up on it. I would never have known had my dad not left his email open, when i saw some specious emails and did some snooping of my own. But if you are worried about a keylogger, try AVG anti-rootkit. I never used it when i had eBlaster installed, but i now have it just incase.

Celegorm, what gives a parent the to spy on their children's web activity? As long as what they are doing isn't illegal or harmful to anyone, they should be allowed to visit the sites they want.

My parents NEVER monitored my stuff, and even if I did catch a bunch of viruses, I just repaired the computer or made a new one and everyone was happy.

I mean, sure parents have the right to care for their children in whatever way they want, but monitoring the internet activity is a clear breach of the freedom of choice and freedom of speech right that the children have.

This is how I think it should be done: Children that are 13 or above should have the right to do whatever they want, as long as they can stand the consequences of their actions.

Just my two cents.

Get real. If you're under 18 and living under their roof, you have to abide by their wishes. That's the way things are.

As for the keyloggers, by their nature they are virtually undetectable. If you could find them so easy it would be self defeating. I suspect you're really asking for help for other reasons.

Back
Top Bottom