FS: Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700, keyboard & optical mouse,white box

Re: FS: Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700, keyboard & optical mouse,white box

But seriously though...that's like..SERIOUS stuff you got there!!!

ive always wanted to be stuck in a grocery store overnight to just eat EVERYTHING lol but imagine being in like a newegg warehouse that would be awesome :D

Re: FS: Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700, keyboard & optical mouse,white box

ive always wanted to be stuck in a grocery store overnight to just eat EVERYTHING lol but imagine being in like a newegg warehouse that would be awesome :D

Newegg have many locations and big warehouse. I hope one day I will become like newegg lol.

haha yea but imagine if you worked there :) how much do u think the employees there have a discount for?

Actually, it would be nice at Newegg, with LOTS of cash.

Working there would absolutely suck. I mean, every day you see shipments of thousands quad core extremes, 8800's, etc... and you cannot do a thing about it. You will have to suffer looking at all that gear knowing that if you as much as touch it you will get fired.

Now to own newegg... that's another story.

haha yea but imagine if you worked there :) how much do u think the employees there have a discount for?

You will not get any discount. You will pay the same plus tax and handling fees. My friend is logistics manager at Newegg.com

Charlie

Thelis has a verygood point it would suck looking at all that great stuff and u do one thing about it..i would HATE it!

Back
Top Bottom