Less Forums

Are you questioning me again?, I do make mistakes as we all do, but this is getting tiresome, look, here it is in plain easily understood English, back in February, David suspended UK's mod account, whilst he undertook an investigation, when he found that it hadn't been hacked, he demoted him to Guru, end of!

No, i wasn't questioning you. Look at mine again and it says "If I remember correctly" meaning that I could be wrong.

EDIT; Sorry Dan, I didn't notice the times we both posted.

Brookfield

PS, You saw that in the staff lounge, David told me to use the edit button didn't you?, only joxley just said "Don't edit my post", the guy has no respect for mods, he needs telling!

Edit

Yes I did. I believe by the time you have read this, you will have read my response to that. As for joxely's respect, I'll just say that I hold a different oppinion in that matter.

No, i wasn't questioning you. Look at mine again and it says "If I remember correctly" meaning that I could be wrong.

EDIT; Sorry Dan, I didn't notice the times we both posted.

Brookfield

PS, You saw that in the staff lounge, David told me to use the edit button didn't you?, only joxley just said "Don't edit my post", the guy has no respect for mods, he needs telling!

Edit

Yes I did. I believe by the time you have read this, you will have read my response to that. As for joxely's respect, I'll just say that I hold a different oppinion in that matter.
Wait... was that Brookfield posting in your post? This gets confusing. :confused:

Wait... was that Brookfield posting in your post? This gets confusing. :confused:

Yes it was. He had a comment and edited my post, and I didn't want to double post so I replyed with another edit. Don't feel bad though, it confuses me as well.

ok i guess one of you can lock it because celegorm and google cant read. i try to make a suggestion and i get 2 pages of spam NICE!

Back
Top Bottom