watch it.

Yeah, sure he makes sense but you have to admit that he oversimplifies the nature of Global Warming. I am a steadfast believer in taking 'column a' but the way he presents it says that it is a 50-50 chance that it will or it won't happen. There is no chance, it is going to happen, and people need to know THAT.

There is no proof it is going to happen. No way to prove it for sure.

Global warming is happening, the debate is over how much humans are impacting it. Personally, I don't think we are making that big of an impact. The Earth naturally goes through warmer and colder cycles (think - Ice Ages) and this is just part of a warmer cycle. No doubt we are impacting it some, but I don't believe it's significant enough.

That said, he makes a valid point. But there really isn't anything we personally can do about it. Any changes must be made on a governmental level or nothing will happen.

There is no proof it is going to happen. No way to prove it for sure.

Global warming is happening, the debate is over how much humans are impacting it. Personally, I don't think we are making that big of an impact. The Earth naturally goes through warmer and colder cycles (think - Ice Ages) and this is just part of a warmer cycle. No doubt we are impacting it some, but I don't believe it's significant enough.

You spoke my mind. Earth has heated up and cooled down with out humans. Prime example of heating up since Freestyler has mentioned ice-ages, would be the nice warm periods between each ice-age. If we weren't around to pollute things back to warm, what caused it? Nature.

Yeah, sure he makes sense but you have to admit that he oversimplifies the nature of Global Warming. I am a steadfast believer in taking 'column a' but the way he presents it says that it is a 50-50 chance that it will or it won't happen. There is no chance, it is going to happen, and people need to know THAT.

how is there no chance that it will happen? people have PROVED that the global temperature is rising

You misunderstood me. I said that there is no chance that it isn't, therefore it is going to happen. If you read the entire post you will understand that I said that he was talking about chances, and that there is no chances, it WILL happen.

Back
Top Bottom