Best Gaming Computer's By Price Range

On the $400-600 one I would switch the video card to an 8600GT.

EDIT: @superman: Do you go to Harvard? If so you must be pretty smart...I might go to MIT or something.

Yup I go to Harvard... Harvard High School, lol, Harvard Hornets, anyone ever heard of em? But I know what you mean, and no I dont go the the college, lol.

MIT is a great school. My friend said the chicks there suck though haha.

Anyway, I think the 7600GT should be a DX10 card...

change the 650i motherboard to the DFI Infinity P965 board. For two very good reasons: 1. It outperforms the 650i clock for clock in a majority of applications. 2. Users who are looking at that price range won't be going SLi, since well, they don't have that much money to spend.

change the 650i motherboard to the DFI Infinity P965 board. For two very good reasons: 1. It outperforms the 650i clock for clock in a majority of applications. 2. Users who are looking at that price range won't be going SLi, since well, they don't have that much money to spend.

when your looking into these kind of price ranges there one thing that come to mind. the ability to upgrade. with sli you can increase your video performance for the fraction of the cost ;)

Either way, you can always sell your current card and get a new one, spending the same amount of money overall but getting better performance.
i.e. 1 x 86000GTS is better than 2 x 7600GT

The DFI board is much better, although I'm not really a fan of most of nVidia's chipsets.

Yeah I am also interested in stuff that costs more. As far as I see it, you cannot really get better than the last comp that u designed. Anything more would be sort of overkill.

Still interesting to see.

Nmm, I'll have to sit down and do a complete list, with your links rudster and with a few more builds. May I edit your post Rudster?

by all means you can

Yeah I am also interested in stuff that costs more. As far as I see it, you cannot really get better than the last comp that u designed. Anything more would be sort of overkill.

Still interesting to see.

not really you could get much better that is a lower end dx10 card. you should add raptors to the build. the E6600 would be in higher price ones. an aftermarket cooler could even be squeezed in. water cooling can be added too.

Back
Top Bottom