Schools Out !!!!yay!!!

i have a good link :D ..... umm anyway
you can have my job lol. well the good thing is i went into morissons after my exam and a woman on the till knew who i was and the supervisor said hi. so im not completely unknown at work :p
i checked my bank the other day and i have £1300 in my car fund. ive got money for my lesssons set aside, so im not doing too bad, i suppose every little helps.
enjoy your job hunting :)

Wow, school ended the 2nd of June for me. I mean like totally ended, all the exams and everything.

i have a good link :D ..... umm anyway
you can have my job lol. well the good thing is i went into morissons after my exam and a woman on the till knew who i was and the supervisor said hi. so im not completely unknown at work :p
i checked my bank the other day and i have £1300 in my car fund. ive got money for my lesssons set aside, so im not doing too bad, i suppose every little helps.
enjoy your job hunting :)
wow £1300 , wish i had that much right now

yeah i am gonna be seriously looking over the nxt week

im bit drunk rite niow. im sure ill say sorryt in the moring. sorry. it was my sis;s bday 2moz and we went out for some drinks. im trying to be sover for my parents. sorry again for the typos

i got out today to!!! it was funny because our principle has this big celebration planned but at one of our lunches the 9th graders had a food fight :D it was awesome to watch. it was totally worth it.

IM A FRESHMAN!!!!!!

Judging by the exclamation signs and the CAPS LOCK, he is now one. Meaning to say that he will be one after spring break.

I'm a junior now. I'm looking forward to it, I get to take Oracle DBA which seems fun, I also get to take statistics and pre-calculus :)

Back
Top Bottom