Any Chicks?

Up the Boro I say!! :p Proud to be a commen Northener! :p

Oh brookfield, Lord_Kalthorn? PM'ed me and asked me to say hi to you on behalf of him :)

Im afraid Im a converted northerner:) My roots lie very south of the border, Hayes in Middlesex, but I have been up here more than down there so do I qualify as a northern lad now?:)

Sure, why not. Cant beat parmo, kebab and chips from our takeaways:) (even though they are probbly infested with god knows what :) )

Im afraid Im a converted northerner:) My roots lie very south of the border, Hayes in Middlesex, but I have been up here more than down there so do I qualify as a northern lad now?:)
the question is do you still speak like you are from down south lol .
also does manchester qualify as north
dunno

EDIT; I think you'll find that Manchester is classed as the Midlands.
NOTE TO BROOKFIELD -PLEASE DON'T EDIT MY POSTS FOR NO REASON USE THE QUOTE BUTTON , THIS TIME I WILL KEEP IT BUT IN FUTURE IT WILL BE DELETED

Well i thoughts you in the Midlands (seen as stoke is and your about half hour away from me.)

But yeh on BBC here I get Northwest tonight but ITV its Midlands Today...... confusing :)

Well i thoughts you in the Midlands (seen as stoke is and your about half hour away from me.)

But yeh on BBC here I get Northwest tonight but ITV its Midlands Today...... confusing :)

on itv we get granada reports so i dunno , tbh i feel northern lol

lol i think we get that to i dunno. I dont pay that much attention :D i hear granada reports when i watch GMTV.

I had to laugh....

Manchester is North West, and yeah I am one of the southerners that came up here, have lived here for now 6 years, but I am told, still a southerner till I lose the accent lol...

Back
Top Bottom