Gallery: Your Workstation

i will but prolly in a couple of days im cleaing out my room and doing work in another thats twice as big and i packed up my camra just mins ago.... i have my two web cams but they suck!!!i paid 100 dollars or more for the one and i dont think it gives good quailty.by the way the dell is a monster its like the best i plan on getting me something newer soon well maybe either that or a new car havent decided but i like the new 710 h2o pcs dell gots i want jet black they didnt have the option when i bought mine i got it soon as it came out so it kind of sux!!!but everyone need s a dell its the best comp i ever owned!!

Why don't you just build your own rig? You can get a better functioning computer for just a fraction of the price. For 700 bucks you can build a computer that would cost you 2.5 k on the market.

well i already made one if you look in the pix you can see the one comp to the left of the dell,its a pain in the butt waiting on the parts then sometimes they dont work and all the freaking hassle.it was a good exp but i really do love dell. but who knows i might just buy a car honda civics are cheap!!so i was thinking of getting one!i dont think for 700 dollers you can make a dell xps h2o if you can ill give you 500 just to make it and buy 700 dollers of parts!but i think each 8800 gtx is like 500 bucks so there goes the build lol. was going to get xps m2010 but my gf said i already had a dell and she likes sony so i got one and im still pi$$ed about the dec.so i a

Zer0Cool, we both have dish! haha

thelis, you stoll my monitor, mine has a lot of scratches though... its my DJ monitor

Nice! I like the new design emachines is using for their towers. The one I had was back when they had green lights in the buttons. I think the design they have now is pretty neat.

Are you talking about 2 Generations ago on the cases? I got one of those with a dead mobo, they were apparently the bad generation as most of those mobos died. My brother got an eMachines (the previous generation, the first one's with the media card reader), and it's not running so good, really slow, even with a P4 3GHz and a SATA drive... Even after a clean XP install it was still slow. I like the new design for both eMachines and Gateway, but I personally wouldn't buy either of them because of all the past problems with them.

I will take pictures of my workstation sometime after I clean and stuff...

yea i got the 20.1 inch widescreen i was thinking about getting thee 30 but i figured i didnt have enough space for it so i passed it up.

Haha, doesn't really matter. 20.1" is good enough for a monitor. 30" is a bit too big, unless you're sitting from a good distance or else your neck is gonna ache from all the head movement.

yea i guess but it would be awesome just to have one i mean 30" that would be a dream screen or maybe 27 don't really kno.I like my dell monitor though it shows the colors really well specially during movies its better then my other 3 monitors thats for sure.i also have a hp,a no name brand and a view sonic i went over board with the stuff and like have no room for anything its just clompt up.i was also thinking about going duel monitors but i dont want to slow up game play.pushing to screens would cause lower fps right?

hpim1272iv4.jpg

-
hpim1273lp9.jpg

Nice nate!

LOL! It seems like every day you're posting a new pic of your workstation or desktop! :)

At least the pics are big enough. Although they could afford to be larger. I don't think that they are big enough to capture the awesoeness of Nate's set up.

Back
Top Bottom