Gallery: Your Workstation

No...I took mine apart trying to figure out why the clickwheel doesn't actually 'click', but the battery to logic board wire basically ripped a little and isn't working...I might just get an external battery because the iPod works if its plugged into something, like me speakers or the computer.

No...I took mine apart trying to figure out why the clickwheel doesn't actually 'click', but the battery to logic board wire basically ripped a little and isn't working...I might just get an external battery because the iPod works if its plugged into something, like me speakers or the computer.

Well , If I ever come across a ipod at a yrd sale or something, i'll try to rig it up to one of my old hd's.

Picture006.jpg
Picture008.jpg
Picture007.jpg

i will but prolly in a couple of days im cleaing out my room and doing work in another thats twice as big and i packed up my camra just mins ago.... i have my two web cams but they suck!!!i paid 100 dollars or more for the one and i dont think it gives good quailty.by the way the dell is a monster its like the best i plan on getting me something newer soon well maybe either that or a new car havent decided but i like the new 710 h2o pcs dell gots i want jet black they didnt have the option when i bought mine i got it soon as it came out so it kind of sux!!!but everyone need s a dell its the best comp i ever owned!!

The XPS isn't bad. I like their laptops even more. :) And their monitors even more, more. :p

yea i got the 20.1 inch widescreen i was thinking about getting thee 30 but i figured i didnt have enough space for it so i passed it up.

Back
Top Bottom