Gallery: Your Mouse

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Well, I thought this would be a great idea for a gallery, so here it goes.

The Mouse Gallery.

These are my mice. The one on the left is for my laptop, and the one on the right is for my desktop.

I'm posting up a new pic, the other one was just too bright and too big.

Let's see yours!

Im at work with a touchpad i could take a pic of that if u really want. Heres my mouse it is a googled pic tho.

g5016_thumb.jpg

Im at work with a touchpad i could take a pic of that if u really want. Heres my mouse it is a googled pic tho.

g5016_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice mouse. :p Of course it would be so much nicer if it was wireless. Then I would really want it. I like the reddish-orange/brushed steel look.

I would love to see the touchpad, but why do you have one at work? Do you hand write a lot?

Thats a nice mouse. :p Of course it would be so much nicer if it was wireless. Then I would really want it. I like the reddish-orange/brushed steel look.

I would love to see the touchpad, but why do you have one at work? Do you hand write a lot?

It's a laptop im often working with like 4 screens at once so i can't have mice all over the place.

I'm too lazy to take pictures of mine so I stole the pics off Newegg

The one I use with my notebook, Microsoft Comfort Optical 3000
26-105-178-01.jpg

The one I use for my desktop, Microsoft N71-00007S
26-105-026-03.jpg

I prefer the comfort Optical 3000 more because there's no clicks when you use the scroll wheel, and it has an extra button, I just use it for magnify.

I don't like wireless because I had a bad experience with a wireless mouse/keyboard. The batteries would die within one day... Either something was wrong with the stuff or I wasn't doing something right... It was a Keytronic set that I got for free. I just sold it for $10 and went wired.

Back
Top Bottom