Less Forums

It was a while ago. But if I remember correctly he was a guru at the time, not a mod.
Are you questioning me again?, I do make mistakes as we all do, but this is getting tiresome, look, here it is in plain easily understood English, back in February, David suspended UK's mod account, whilst he undertook an investigation, when he found that it hadn't been hacked, he demoted him to Guru, end of!

so UK got his mod account taken away because he was INNOCENT? how does that work anyway lol. im not questioning you im just saying that if he was in the clear surely he should have been re modded

so UK got his mod account taken away because he was INNOCENT? how does that work anyway lol. im not questioning you im just saying that if he was in the clear surely he should have been re modded
I assure you, that was not the case, David had no alterative but to make the best judgement, he deliberated on it for simply ages, then demoted him on the grounds that there was no excuse for his attitude, & many abusive posts, it was all done very fairly, long discussions were held with all mod's present, no kangaroo courts here, I don't always agree with David as he knows only too well, but on this was that he should go, Mark Thorpe still says he was a good mod, & respect his opinion.

The fact that when he was demoted to Guru he couldn't access these areas, the general opinion is that he won't be back.

I thinketh thee be misinformeded, I be knowing how long me ban have been but couldn't be arsed hauling my crusty, keyboard-engrained fists here any sooner.
See post 37

Sounds like he was guilty going off what Maurice said. His account wasnt hacked, therefore it was UK posting the dodgy stuff, so UK wasnt innocent.

The only person who truly knows the answer to this is UK himself.:)

The big difference is that only a mod can move them to the staff area or the spam archive, that facility is barred to members, by the way, that got UK very frustrated.

I think it was more your attitude which got him frustrated, but yeah...

oh by the way.. like i said back in march..

where did he say it definatley wasnt hacked/messed around with?

all i can find is a post from david saying that it appears that it wasnt hacked, becuase he hadnt heard from him, absolutley nothing saying that it was definatley him.

you need to stop this vendetta against him. its getting boring now.

david has never said that it was definatley not hacked.. just give it up, its getting boring... very...

Back
Top Bottom