Safari for Windows

I think Apple purposely released this product with lots of flaws in order to get PC users so frustrated that whey would switch to Apple.

I think Apple purposely released this product with lots of flaws in order to get PC users so frustrated that whey would switch to Apple.

That doesn't make any sense...

Either way, as much as I hate FF (just wasn't right for me) I would still kiss the makers of FF, before even looking the makers of Safari in the eyes.

i still have ie6. it pwns. well i only use it so i can get internet at school, and its just fast and simple and works well when i have to use it.

i still have ie6. it pwns. well i only use it so i can get internet at school, and its just fast and simple and works well when i have to use it.

With SP2 it got better with the popup blocker. I used it, but never cared for it. IE7 is far better I think. Besides, I have no choice but to use IE7 since I'm under vista, I use friefox anyways. I did like the fact that IE6 was fast, if they had included tabs with it then they'd have a pretty good browser.

i only think ie 6 is good because i only use it sometimes and it does do the job. i wouldnt use it full time though
as for safari i tried it and its ok, ill stick to FF though

i only think ie 6 is good because i only use it sometimes and it does do the job. i wouldnt use it full time though
as for safari i tried it and its ok, ill stick to FF though

I like to double post too!

Actually I think it's not your fault. It's been happening a bit lately.

Back
Top Bottom