Recovery

ellis900091

Solid State Member
i reasently made a backup of my computer with a non commercial program and now need to use it but cant figure out how so what i need to d is copy the contents of an iso file to my hard drive the problem with that is i have the back up on another computer so i also have to do it over a network so my question is how do i push the contents of an iso over my network into my harddrive
thanks for your time

why dont you burn the iso file onto a disc with you other computer then insert the disc into your computer that needs backing up.

umm download powerr ISO **Torrent and you can view all contents inside an ISO and drag and drop the files or extract them either straigt to your networked computer via \\computer\shared or extract to other pc and transfer via network / DVD / USB stick / external drive

its upto u

the reason i need it is so i can have the image of my old harddrive back and the reason i dont burn it to a disc is because its roughly 40gb and i need it to replace everything on the harddrive so the power iso thing wont work either i need a way to do it with out the other harddrive being in use also one is a desktop and the other is a laptop so i cant put the drive into the source machine

What did you use to back it up ? if you had used a program like Norton Ghost you could have compressed it down, 40g seems an awfull lot to transfer across, it will take some time aswell.

i actually cant remember the program i used it was freeware and i used it because it could back up the entire harddrive while it was in use ans it put it on my desktop over the network because i didnt have the space on my laptop

Back
Top Bottom