Speed Test

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Hi, im sure this is prolly the wrong forum, move it if its wrong, but i think there is something wrong with my internet. can anyone tell me what i can do?

i have verizon dsl 768KBPS. why is it that i am getting 43 KBPS? and why is my upload so much higher than my download? and why is my ping so low? doesnt the ratios seem a little mixed up?

it seems to be getting slower every day. it used to be fast, now its just seemingly slower. i have my ethernet connection from the dsl modem running through a belkin wireless router, but the computer isnt wireless, its connected to the hub by ethernet. my laptop doesnt seem to be getting any slower. i will run speed test on it right now.

Maybe some of the ports that that thing uses are closed on your router? I had that problem too, then a friend opened up some ports and now it works much faster. Well at least some things.

well i dont know, but with both the desktop, and the laptop connected to the internet, it takes over a minute just to load this page.

139301525.png

That is mine.

Back
Top Bottom