This or an apartment.

Since my parents don't mind me living in the house, I'll take the Voodoo PC. Realistically speaking, I would have the apartment.

Apartment. You get freedom (hopefully) from your parents, at the expense of bills.

lol 23 g on a computer that will be outdated in a week or less. its not worth it. Go for the apartment man, will be one of the best decisions and a new experience.

Even though a fully decked out Voodoo PC is too unrealistically expensive, if you configure one right, it's quite worth it. Voodoo isn't one of the top high-end PC manufacturers for no reason. Every rig they make are very nicely built and if you've ever looked at the inside of one, you would think they were damn magicians. The wiring job is incredible and you seriously don't see any cables sticking out other than the plugs that are plugged into components.

Even though a fully decked out Voodoo PC is too unrealistically expensive, if you configure one right, it's quite worth it. Voodoo isn't one of the top high-end PC manufacturers for no reason. Every rig they make are very nicely built and if you've ever looked at the inside of one, you would think they were damn magicians. The wiring job is incredible and you seriously don't see any cables sticking out other than the plugs that are plugged into components.

Ya, I kind of wish I could do something like that...it's like the rolls royce of the pre-built computer industry, hand built top of the line computers, that would be such a fun job!

thats amazingly dumb, if somebody bought that i think i'd have to shoot them... and then take it...

Back
Top Bottom