How Many of u Are getting the Safari 3 beta for windows?

barly a version of linux its really almost useless tho
u can find just as good programs for video editing in xp or other versions linix
mac os i bought a copy and i hate it
dual booted it
delted it ..............

wtf do u mean u bought it? you cant buy a version to install on regular pc's...

wtf do u mean u bought it? you cant buy a version to install on regular pc's...

Yeah, that had me for a bit too, then i figured he torrented it. Although, if Apple desided to allow their OS to be bought, they would do alot better. I would even consider a dual boot of Mac and whatever version windows I have at the time.

I downloaded it earlier today and I really like it. The memory usage is no different from firefox, and it seems to start up a little bit quicker. I also like the interface. Not sure if it's good enough to be a firefox replacement, but it is pretty good and a lot better than I thought. Now to get apple to officially release mac OS X for PCs.

i just said "bought" instead of borrowed with no intention of returning it
but i delted it so not a big deal

Yeah, that had me for a bit too, then i figured he torrented it. Although, if Apple desided to allow their OS to be bought, they would do alot better. I would even consider a dual boot of Mac and whatever version windows I have at the time.

lhuser already touched on that in another thread. we concluded that it wasnt a great idea.

umm i dont think so i have not even moved to firefox yet i just dont see a problem with IE.

i may be lucky but i have never had a problem with it in the years i have bin using it and think its gettin better as it goes on
I use firefox. its good and safer than IE.

Yeah, my sister has a Mac and Safari isn't that great. I'm using her Mac right now as I type this and I'm using Firefox. :p

Back
Top Bottom