best budget gaming laptop

convergecult

In Runtime
im in the market of a laptop i play minor games like wow and oblivion but i do not care if they are at max settings i have my desktop for that. what are the best gaming laptops on a budget

My acer TravelMate played UT2004 in the lowest settings before I was aware of how sht it actualy was. It was ok though, very poor graphics. I think anything half decent would be able to play WOW anyway.

check hp DV6000 there is a T which is INTEL, and a Z which is AMD you pick, or Dell Inspiron E1505

My toshiba P105-s6024 plays wow on full settings, 17" version.. it only costed 850 dollars too.. specs are in my sig.
EDIT: oh and it also runs very cool while playing wow =)...

thanks guys i was looking at the dells but i have heard many bad things about the laptops. but i have heard on june 26th all the laptops will have the option of an 8600 graphics card any one heard that?

i herd about that^
and actuly dell is becoming better
as long as u costmize well
there just a little pricey
id go with a hp or gateway
awsome quality and u can costimize em well

i have just had friends that have had to get hd replaced and screens. they are a little pricey but id get it at low setting and upgrade it myself. way cheaper

well w/e u do
ether get the best gpu u can
becouse most mother boards u cant upgrade it

Do you have a real reason to get a notebook for gaming? If not, just get a desktop. Notebooks are more expensive overall. My notebook cost $1300. I could have gotten a similar performance desktop for $500, but I need the mobility. Notebooks also have the heat problem. Since everything is so close together it can get hot fast unless you have a good cooling pad or something like that. Just setting it on a desk probably wouldn't be the greatest airflow. Just get a desktop if you don't need mobility.

Back
Top Bottom