This or an apartment.

Good God a'mighty dude...23 grand lol. that PC would spank just about anything...but yeah i agree with everyone else, go for the apartment!

OMG I would never spend 23,000 on a copmputer! Either get an apartment, or if you already have a nice place to stay a new car or something like that.

:eek: lol. im 17 and i havent even considered/dont have the money for my own apartment yet.
Exactly what i meant by my comment earlier, you have never had to wheigh up the pros/cons etc. Whereas the older members have been there and done it:)

@thelis, have you even got 23k, or are ya in a fantasy land?:)

true, but i will one day and i know if i had the chance i would go for the apartment, especially with the rising house prices.

:eek: lol. im 17 and i havent even considered/dont have the money for my own apartment yet. your lucky. a year or so before i consider it :)

well I've rented the place and the government gives me some money to pay for rent and other stuff now that I'm 18. It really isn't a lof of money, but it's enough to pay the rent and buy food.

Geeze, go get a nice car or something. Haha. Actually I'd save it for later, that's a load of money you're talking about. If it's credit that's worse though, don't go down that road if you don't have to.

Back
Top Bottom