Overclocking

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Can anyone tell me exactly how to over clock an AMD Sempron 3300+ skt 754?
it has been run stable at 2.35ghz, from 2.01ghz. i had it ovrclocked for a while and i reset cmos and it downclocked itself, now i cant figure out how to get it back up to 2.35ghz or maybe even 2.4ghz. my uncle overclocked it before, i dont know how he did it, but he is out of the country and i want to overclock it by myself. i also dont know what mobo i have, but i know it is a mobo from an acer computer.

specs:
amd sempron 3300+ 32 bit stock 2.0ghz skt 754
1gb pc3200
150gb raptor
ati radeon 9200 pro
creative audio pci

mobo and cpu pulled from acer aspire t135 exact date of purchase of pc was 5/27/06

i have no idea what brand the mobo is.

if anyone can figure out what brand it was by the info i gave, thanks.

the specs of the other components that used to be on the mobo and cpu.

acer aspire t135
amd sempron 3300+
512 pc 3200
160gb segate
dvd rw drive
onboard sound, video, and etherent

thanks, and + rep to whoever helps me get my pc overclocked first!

2.13GHz..

i have the multiplier at 10X and the clock speed at 213.

Next, can anyone tell me how to see if my system is stable?

2.15GHz. i have my fan maxxed out, since i still have a stock heatsink. can anyone tell me how to tell my cpu temp?

thanks thelis, is there any way to see if my computer is stable? btw i had it at 2.18 and got an error message about my memory. its at 2.17ghz now i want to see if its stabler than 2.18.

hey can sum 1 help me get past 2.17GHz?? im stuck. this processor has been run at 2.35, i want to get it at least near 2.35.

Change the clock multiple from 10 to 10.5 then try 11. If you think the CPU could go higher, and it's the memory that holding it back, lower the front side bus back to 200MHz or close to it, then upp the clock multiplier. only do it in small dozes though

Back
Top Bottom