Any Chicks?

hahaha yeah fish and chips is good but my cousin is over. i cant be arsed to cook and i fancy a mcdonalds. oh and its a 2 min walk away. so its all good. i dont have it that often anyway :p

I do my best to stay away but I live by the sea , so i can not walk 50yards without passing a chippy, the smell of salt and vinegar is overwhelming and so I'm lured in:p

this isnt a place to get girls!!!myspace is easy so go there talk bout computeres and it mite be a easy way to go over to there house to say fix there comp lol!

lol amen to that. i wont attempt to grow up for a few more years yet :D

You say that now mate but its surprising how you start reacting when you trousers start talking and not you brain lol, You will meet a girl (if you haven't already lol) and thats it, when your mates ask you to go out ,it will be "no sorry lads I'm with xxxx may be tomorrow, ha ha been there bought the postcard mate, Wait till you go out one night and walk in at mid day the next day:D

ha ha ha, gladly no, you need your teens to be single and mess about a bit lol, then you have to grow up a bit,:) only a bit lol.

I'm exact opposite, 19 and "played around alot" but looking for something long term which has yet to happen.

this isnt a place to get girls!!!myspace is easy so go there talk bout computeres and it mite be a easy way to go over to there house to say fix there comp lol!

That's incredibly cheesy.

There used to be Brooke here along with another one...can't remember the name. And, of course, Luckyduck.

lol cheesy??? i guess you could say that but it works whatever gets you through the front door can be a girl and friend getter (not sure getter is a word???). the other way i find is be bold and brash i think girls like confident guys over the shy laid back type.but like i said myspace is prolly alot easier to talk to a chick with similar intrest once you get past the partying and showing off!

now i wounder if any of them r hot =P
Down boy!!, be careful, we don't wan't to scare off female appllicants, do we?
Facts;

[A] None of them use the "f" word.

They very rarely argue, they discuss.

[C] They add some glamour to this very male dominated site
kiss.gif
temptress.gif

Viva la femme!!

Back
Top Bottom