Any Chicks?

Now now, let's show some respect hey, as all the female members will probably read this lol

I wasn't being disrespectful I was just having some friendly bit of banter, I'm sure the girls would agree, hell Ive been married for 12 years mate with a beautiful little girl of 6 and I'm only 34

I wasn't being disrespectful I was just having some friendly bit of banter, I'm sure the girls would agree, hell Ive been married for 12 years mate with a beautiful little girl of 6 and I'm only 34

Oh it wasn't in much of a serious manner, hence the lol at the end.. check your PM's.. you'l understand then.. I can't really post what I want to say to you publicly..

i guess im just tired but at first i thought you said you got married to a 6 yr old lol :eek: ... then i re read

Oh it wasn't in much of a serious manner, hence the lol at the end.. check your PM's.. you'l understand then.. I can't really post what I want to say to you publicly..

I didn't take much into bud I was just clarifying to the girls incase it was taken in the wrong text:)

Hi i am a girl.my nick was suppose to be rogue but that name is always taken so i took rogued.

i guess im just tired but at first i thought you said you got married to a 6 yr old lol :eek: ... then i re read

ha ha ha, gladly no, you need your teens to be single and mess about a bit lol, then you have to grow up a bit,:) only a bit lol.

lol amen to that. i wont attempt to grow up for a few more years yet :D

You say that now mate but its surprising how you start reacting when you trousers start talking and not you brain lol, You will meet a girl (if you haven't already lol) and thats it, when your mates ask you to go out ,it will be "no sorry lads I'm with xxxx may be tomorrow, ha ha been there bought the postcard mate, Wait till you go out one night and walk in at mid day the next day:D

lol haha yeah i know, i do want that to happen but its not looking good so far. my time till come. until then im gonna enjoy my childish ways by going to maccie d and getting excited about the happy meals :p ... although i wont get one. it just doesnt fill me up. large/supersize ftw :D

Mcdonalds aaaaaaa you will be the one who ends up super size lol eating that junk food ha ha, ive cut down now i eat more healthy food FISH AND CHIPS:D

Back
Top Bottom