Less Forums

you dont have to seperate them just keep them the same. it wont take long for all the software threads to die out

I did find it a lot easier when the Hardware and Software was laid out better, with less parts.
I still don't know where to p[lace some things, and I'm sure other users don't too a lot of the time.

I did find it a lot easier when the Hardware and Software was laid out better, with less parts.
I still don't know where to p[lace some things, and I'm sure other users don't too a lot of the time.
I don't understand, has it altered lately then?, if so, how is it different now.

i think he means that the "media" "reviews" "general electricals", etc, etc has been added so hes not entirely sure where to post

i think he means that the "media" "reviews" "general electricals", etc, etc has been added so hes not entirely sure where to post
Dear me, tell him s-l-o-w-l-y so he understands;

[1] Click "Forum Jump"

[2] Look at the drop-down list

[3] Pick out the one he wants.

Sorry, I can't put it plainer than that, I'm afraid.

lol he means if he has a question he isnt exactly sure where to post it like in the media section or in the general section. stuff like that not how to get to these forums ;)

you do know if you create a thread you can move it yourself. if your a mod or not. ive done it. i dunno if its a bug or if your not allowed to do that but i have before.
anyway yeah its a good idea. i only really go to the social lounge and general hw and sw. i only check the others sometimes
The big difference is that only a mod can move them to the staff area or the spam archive, that facility is barred to members, by the way, that got UK very frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom