Any Chicks?

Yes im a female and no im not hot.. by alot of people's...wait... male/female standed's now days :)

Get over it, computer's attract guy's more so but it's getting better, im not sure for the goood though but meh..

I bet you are at least attractive. Don't say you aren't hot. Everybody thinks in their own ways!

Yes im a female and no im not hot.. by alot of people's...wait... male/female standed's now days :)

Get over it, computer's attract guy's more so but it's getting better, im not sure for the goood though but meh..

id take a girl over a computer and im sure 99.999% of guys would agree

reminds me of when someone asked me if i would take all the women in the world or all the money in the world. i said all the money because with all the money i WOULD have all the women :D

Didnt I actualy talk to you on the phone one time Joxley? lool I think theres a few girls on here 3 or 4 that are active?

Didnt I actualy talk to you on the phone one time Joxley? lool I think theres a few girls on here 3 or 4 that are active?

Lol yeah that was funny.. I had been drinking, as had you.. so was a funny conversation.. then I went off for a shower. loolll...

It's likely to happen again at the weekend now, after a few drinks..
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom