computer screwed again?!?!

bobert1

BSOD
ok i was trying to play oblivion but it was a bit laggy so i went to task manager to see if there were any programs using lots of ram. i accidently ended explorer insted of iexplorer. and then i lost the task bar.

i didnt think it was that much of a problem so i just restarted my computer but then i got that screen that prompts me to go into safe mode so i clicked start normaly . then it started loading windows and about after 3 seconds it just stopped and reset and i carnt get around it .CAN SOME ONE HELP PLEASE:mad:

umm i duno if i have the original cd . but i have a brand new oem wich is xp professional

Than u might be out of luck, try calling Microsoft and C if they have any suggestions, They open at 5a.m. Pacific time

does it have to be the exact same copy of xp. or can it be anoter one cuz i have a spare one.

ahh im really annoyed rite now . can i just use the spare xp that i have and install xp again

im confused on what u just said. ok so i just put the disk into my computer then boot it up then will i have to totally reinstall windows or just repair it . and what do u mean by cd key. and thanks for ur help

I think hes wrong to do the repair you have to have the same OS if you use the XP PRO disc then you will have to do a full format and wipe your drive loosing all your files, try booting into safe mode and selecting LAST KNOWN CONFIGURATION.

Back
Top Bottom