Is Vista really bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VISTA IS NOT COMPADIBLE WITH LOTS OF GAMES AND PROGRAMS THAT WERE COMPADIBLE ON XP For good vista stuff go to www.bestvistadownloads.com

Obviously you dont remember that when XP came out there were a hell of a lot of games that were not compatible with XP. When XP came out there was the same amount of negative bullshit about XP as there is now about Vista. People have very short memories.

VISTA IS NOT COMPADIBLE WITH LOTS OF GAMES AND PROGRAMS THAT WERE COMPADIBLE ON XP

Have you ever sat down and used vista for a period of more than five minutes? No, I thought not. Vista is a lot easier to use than XP, and a lot nicer looking to.

It is at the point now where all the non-compatable things microsoft can't control (IE Drivers). It's up to the orginal makers to work out the bugs.

Have you ever sat down and used vista for a period of more than five minutes? No, I thought not. Vista is a lot easier to use than XP, and a lot nicer looking to.

It is at the point now where all the non-compatable things microsoft can't control (IE Drivers). It's up to the orginal makers to work out the bugs.

so true i have Nvidia Nforce 4 chipset and my onboard drivers arent supported :eek: other than that and my lil cpu troubles vista is better than xp IMO

I like XP and vista. I reinstalled XP last week but I'm not sure if I like it much. I might go back to vista today, XP isn't as stable as vista was on my machine. I've had quite a few error reports and program crashes, I didn't have any with vista. Also startup and multitasking seemed smoother with vista. I'm probably going to do a clean install this time since it will take less time to install.

all these people bashing vista all the time gets very old.. i am running it on 512 ram, i have been for some time, and i have yet to have any problems whatsoever with it, hell, it hasnt even crashed yet... now i couldnt say that about xp, that used to crash all the time..

the people who bash vista are just people who jump on the bandwagon and havnt actually sat down and used it.. vista is a pretty good OS.. i prefer it over XP..

Obviously you dont remember that when XP came out there were a hell of a lot of games that were not compatible with XP. When XP came out there was the same amount of negative bullshit about XP as there is now about Vista. People have very short memories.
yeah exactly , when an operating system is first released everything isnt going to be seamless it is obvious there is going to be issues with things people just need to be patient i am sure in a few years every one who flamed vista at the start will change their tune an be like wow vista then when the next operating system comes out they will be like omg this is crap

I prefer vista over XP. Yesterday I reinstalled vista because XP believe it or not was unstable and had a lot of program crashes. I never had one with vista and decided to go back with it. Also I found it odd that my system started up faster with vista than with XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom