More problems>.<

IceForever

Baseband Member
Alright, so idk if you've seen my other thread or not. But I decided that it was probably my video card not getting enough power bc of one of the power connectors being bad(its a 6800 ultra and has two). So i took it out and am now using the onboard video. As you may or may not have already read, i also had a problem with my RAM being bad. So i replaced it with two new sticks that came straight out of my dads comp, and were working. Now..With my video card out, using the onboard, when i attempt to open WoW, i get this error.
This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: E:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:0060078F

The instruction at "0x0060078F" referenced memory at "0x00000054".
The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 6739

This is implying that my RAM is bad...? Obviously it's not bc it was just working in another comp, and still is if i put it back in the other one...Diablo II also gets an error when i try to open it in full screen..but i can successfully open it in windowed mode and play without a problem...I have no idea what's going on..lol

Wow is too much for the onboard graphics to handle. You need to use a Video Card.

iight, i guess that would make sense as to why it can open D2 in a window but not full screen. I didnt even think that the memory thing would be referring to video memory>.<. It's been a long day of problems for me=[ lol

If it starts doing that on other programs, it could be your motherboard in some way.

But, yeah, I'm guessing that could be a video card error since the on-board chip is on the motherboard. I don't think a stand alone video card would give an error like that (least I don't think so)

Back
Top Bottom