How Could You Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!

Ottawa can lick my balls. They have a terrible goalie too.

You're just mad because Buffalo completely shut down against them. Ray Emery isn't bad. Not the best, but he's consistent. Don't forget they also have one of the best offensive lineups in the league. Alfredsson, Spezza and Heatley are all really good. Shame they couldn't break the Pronger and Niedermayer defense from the Ducks. Oh well...

teh Mighty Ducks of Anaheim PWN!

Technically it's the Anaheim Ducks now, not the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. I think they changed the name last year.

me neither consider anahiem led the series 3-1

Don't think that because a team is holding the lead in the NHL Playoffs means they're completely safe. It's rare but there have been teams that have completely come back and swept the leading team. During the 1941-1942 season, the Stanley Cup finals was down to the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs. Toronto became the first team in North American professional sports to rally from a 3-0 deficit and win the Cup.

Yeah, I guess...
The Sabres just stopped coming to play. Hell, my friends and I were at a few of the games before the players even showed up. It just seemed like they were just there to get their paycheck, nothing more.

Ottawa does have a nasty offense though.

Yup. I really would've thought that Buffalo would have won the Cup. They have one of the most balanced and interchangeable teams in the league. This year they were even healthy too, so there isn't much excuse to their loss.

Sucks for them now. I heard several of their top players are becoming free agents next season. A lot of good players are becoming free agents as well. The Sharks might lose a few due to free agency, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yup. I really would've thought that Buffalo would have won the Cup. They have one of the most balanced and interchangeable teams in the league. This year they were even healthy too, so there isn't much excuse to their loss.

Sucks for them now. I heard several of their top players are becoming free agents next season. A lot of good players are becoming free agents as well. The Sharks might lose a few due to free agency, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Yeah, basically it's been decided that either Drury or Briere is going to have to go because we "can't afford it." BS, they make a killing on the merchandise, and if we kept both of them, they'd sell even more.

Yeah, but theres also the salary cap. Then there's those greedy superstars who want more.

That's why you'll probably never seen a Stanley Cup dynasty ever again. The teams change too much. It's the salary that keeps most of the players going, unlike back in the day when it was mostly passion.

Yeah, but theres also the salary cap. Then there's those greedy superstars who want more.

That's why you'll probably never seen a Stanley Cup dynasty ever again. The teams change too much. It's the salary that keeps most of the players going, unlike back in the day when it was mostly passion.

i love the salary cap in sports it keeps all the good teams changing every year. thats why i dont like baseball anymore it is the same thing every year all the good players go to the Yankees. so and so was traded to the Yankees all new yorkers thoughts about F***** time every ones reaction F*** off

Back
Top Bottom