nvidia 8600 any good??

Domaz

In Runtime
I'm lookin at this card,and i wondering if i bought it would it be worth it, couse i was thinkin of trading my new laptop for another one that has card 8600GT,i read that the 8500 isent that good,well at least i read it,but anyways can anybody help out with this issue and is it worth it to trade my laptop for this another one with the 8600 couse i got 7300GT?? thx

the 8600 is about as powerfull as a 7900 but dirxt x ten witch is good
if u upgrade your card a lot
thats fine for now
but if u dont i strongely recomend a 8800 gts 640 mb of ram

That is what I have and it works gr8. The Windows Vista upgrade advisor says that it dose not support Areo but it dose if it matters to u

allright thx for advice, is the 7series upgradable?and is there a laptop that has 8800 gts, like i said i currently have 7 series 7300 gt with 2gb drrm, and i was thinkin for looking for one that has either 8600 or 7900, and i was thinkin if i get one to trade or exchange that has these cards would it be worth, or should i leave it like that for a sec and upgrade it if it's possible,the 7300gt runs pretty well on all high specs but still im not sure if its gonna play good on games like stalker and cryme, couse the laptop is only 2 weeks old.

You really can't upgrade the graphics processors in most laptops. Of the one's you can, they should be sent in to the manufacturer to have it done as it's not an easy process.

For a laptop, the 7300GT works very well as you have already seen. :D

ive got the 8600GTS it plays all of my games on max settings ive got vista it supports Aero! and with 2 gigs of ram everything work perfectly!

allright thx for your opions everybody,mostly apreciated, and yeah i was thinkin of gettin changing to the new acer aspire 5920 or 7720 with the 8600M GT 256mb

Back
Top Bottom