hardware capatibiliy?

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
i have a compaq evo w4000 that i wanna do up, cuz i have like a shit load of comps , and i have 4 of these things, but ne ways, if i have the 1.8ghz sock. 478, can i use pc2100 ram rather than pc133?

And which one of those components are you selling? I mean, this is a sales forum. Therefore it is called for sale/trade. Now how cool would it be if there was a General Advice forum?

i have a compaq evo w4000 that i wanna do up, cuz i have like a shit load of comps , and i have 4 of these things, but ne ways, if i have the 1.8ghz sock. 478, can i use pc2100 ram rather than pc133?
what the is this-- ok, choose one, for sale want to buy, or oopsies! wrong place.

if you choose for sale, my response is wtf.
if you choose want to buy, my response is i have 4 sticks of 256MB PC133 ram.
if you choose wrong place, talk to a mod.

get your posts straight, man.

No, you can't. By all means you can try, but the sticks physcially will not fit into the PC133 slots.

yay its been moved. someone tell him its been moved. i think he needs some aid to get it ino his head.

@ celegorm: Yeah, but there is a handy tool to make sure they do fit:
toolhy3.jpg

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&pid=07135083000&cat=Power+Lawn+Equipment&subcat=Chain+Saws&vertical=LAWN&ihtoken=1

o dood sorry, lol, i thought i put it in general. but i do have 3 evo w4000 towers for sale, but no hard drive and ram! hha sorry for the inconveinence

Lol, now it is in general, so you cannot advertise your towers here. I know it's tricky, all the names of the forums and all. Just like you, I'm not too good at this interwebs thing.

haha, ok, ill leave to the sale section for my stuff, hah, i was just curious cuz i have my evo tower and wanna do it up a lil, i also have a macbook and use that religiously, but i wanna pc just to have and stuff, but yea

Back
Top Bottom