Q's about Phase Change Cases

Kungfucow

Baseband Member
I'm think about going to phase change. I had a few questions about it however, before I go blow away $1000+ dollars on cooling.

1.) Can Phase change cool my VGA and motherboard, and etc. as well as CPU?
2.)How much would a system go for currently?
3.)On a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to install?
4.)Is the price of this system expected to drop soon?
5.)does this system still require fans?

I know most of the basics, like how it's relatively noisy ,and that it works similar to an air conditioning unit, but I just wanted to know some more before I start building it

Any help is greatly appreciated.

if u use phase kooling its strictly for over clocking and trying to get is high as u in bench marks u can not use it for every day kooling
it gives u bellow 0 temperature so unless u have exsprence with just regular water kooling stay away from it for now
(if u really want the ultimate kooling u will want to go with dry ice or liquid nitrogen, its not that hard as long as your mother board is completely insulated and u have no problem with destroying it cuz theres a good chance that will happen if u want some info on that pm)

if u use phase kooling its strictly for over clocking and trying to get is high as u in bench marks u can not use it for every day kooling
it gives u bellow 0 temperature so unless u have exsprence with just regular water kooling stay away from it for now
(if u really want the ultimate kooling u will want to go with dry ice or liquid nitrogen, its not that hard as long as your mother board is completely insulated and u have no problem with destroying it cuz theres a good chance that will happen if u want some info on that pm)

Hmmm.... so phase change=bad for long period of time? Also how much would one of these "liquid nitrogen system" go for. Kinda need help in cooling because i bought the shittiest cases in the universe, so my leg is on fire in like 2 mins of start up and CPU runs constantly at 65C :)mad:) .

well liquid nitrogen is a one time gig as well
wats your specs
includeing case
just a new cpu fan and a couple case fans may be all it needs
or a new mod or a new case
i wouldnt suggest water kooling unless u have exsprenece in that
becouse its hard to set up
pm if u want

Back
Top Bottom