How long do you stay up.

For some weird reason, I do not need 8 hours of sleep. About 6 does it for me.

Got you beat. I only need 4 hours in a 24 hour period. Any more or less and it thorws me off the rest of the time.

Yeah, it's different for different people. Some people will feel really crappy if they get too much sleep, and some people (like me) could sleep all day.

School days, I sleep at around 11-12, weekends, I sleep whenever I want, be it 10 PM or no sleep at all.

Sleep is bad for me. I'm wide awake at school the next day if I go to bed at 1, opposed to 10, then I'm dead tired.

I stay up as long as I feel like.
Sometimes I go to sleep at 10pm, sometimes 4am. Depends, I always go to sleep when I'm tired. (unless I have something important to do)

thats my attitude

and btw the reason some people are still up is because there is people from all over the world here specially the uk

Well since college has been out and no job i have been staying up every night til like 2 a.m. to catch family guy. But now that i work mon - fri on second shift which is 2-10 p.m. i go to bed around 12

Around 12-2 usually.

Last night I went to sleep at 1:30 I think it was, and didn't get up until 10:00. My work shift starts at 11, and it takes 30 minutes to drive there... I was out of it when driving and took a wrong turn thinking I was going somewhere else so I had to go around the long way...

Back
Top Bottom