Ice Cream!!!

Oh yeah... Sorry. I'm tired... its 3:05am in the morning here.
I think I may go bed, especially after that "unplugging the computer by mistake thinking it was my mobile phone plug" incident

I'm sure we got vanill aextact. I'll try that. The other day my friend and I made some fry bread, thats pretty good, like donuts basically. Got teh recipe from the Indians in the badlands, lol. I like to cook, specially if the food is dessert food, lol, but at least I dont get fat.
whats fry bread. WTF?????

Go to the badlands and ask the Indians, lol, jk.
Its just like donuts, kinda. Take bread dough, and deep fry it, try it sometime.

whats fry bread. WTF?????

fry bread is a indian kind of food, like mr. mixx said it's a variation on fried dough...alot of the southwestern people (Navajo, Hopi, Zuni etc) make fry bread traditionally...some of the removed oklahoma tribes (creek, cherokee, choctaw etc) make fry bread the modern way at powwows and stuff...i'm not sure where it came from though. it's some good eatin though :D

feast your eyes on this little piece of heaven
6475.jpg

Has anyone ever tasted peanut butter cup ice cream ? That and Cookie dough, and Massachusetts Mud Pie...are my favorite.

I've tried PB Ice Cream. It's alright, but it has nothing on Strawberry. Cookie Dough Strawberry is one of the only things that is better than Jessica Alba.

Back
Top Bottom