Whats everyone upto tonight??

Our LAN party was awesome. We played for like 4 hours, then we drove over to some rec center and broke into the football field which was all lit up. We had a sweet game of ultimate frisbee until the janitors turned the lights out on us..

So then my friend decides to do donuts in the parking lot (you should've seen the skid marks...damn) and makes a ton of noise. The cops show up, I guess the janitor called them, and my friend doing the donuts sees him before he turns his lights on or anything, and he speeds away. If he got a ticket, he'd be in deep sh*t because he did already some stupid stuff and one little offense would push him over the edge.

Fortunately, he's got a pretty fast car, so even though the cop chased him a little he got away. Obviously, the rest of us got out of there ASAP.

right now im in the garden. i got out my spare usb adapter and found a new unsecure network. its no way near my house and i can only get it if i hold the adapter in a certain way. its my mission to make this network work flawlessly :p
right now the pages load real slow so i cba with it
Well dont go cryin to momy when the boys in blue come knocking:)

I read that in the voice of Samuel Jackson in Snakes on a Plane. ...aaaaaaaaaaaand I added some obscenities.

right now im in the garden. i got out my spare usb adapter and found a new unsecure network. its no way near my house and i can only get it if i hold the adapter in a certain way. its my mission to make this network work flawlessly :p
right now the pages load real slow so i cba with it
Yeah, as blackjack said, tut tut!!, in Engand, an investigator for the BBC was driven down a suburban road, & was able to access 14 PC's in that one road, getting bank & credit card details etc, from one house he read an email where the man was arranging a clandestine meeting with his lover, telling her that his wife was away visiting her mother at the weekend, now I know this'll raise a chuckle, it did with me, but the most serious aspect of this, was all the other info he was able to obtain, he could have stripped bank accounts, had a spending binge on credit cards etc, perhaps even putting the guy's email on his firm's computers, this needs serious consideration, it wasn't just any road, this district housed mainly "thirty something" high-flyers, Company directors & the like, rich pickings for bent techies!, so guy's be warned, it may be happening to you &/or your parent's PC's!!
diablo.gif

Yeah, as blackjack said, tut tut!!, in Engand, an investigator for the BBC was driven down a suburban road, & was able to access 14 PC's in that one road, getting bank & credit card details etc, from one house he read an email where the man was arranging a clandestine meeting with his lover, telling her that his wife was away visiting her mother at the weekend, now I know this'll raise a chuckle, it did with me, but the most serious aspect of this, was all the other info he was able to obtain, he could have stripped bank accounts, had a spending binge on credit cards etc, perhaps even putting the guy's email on his firm's computers, this needs serious consideration, it wasn't just any road, this district housed mainly "thirty something" high-flyers, Company directors & the like, rich pickings for bent techies!, so guy's be warned, it may be happening to you &/or your parent's PC's!!
diablo.gif

I think there was a program on watch dog or somethinh like that I too remember seeing it,, I still cant understand why people dont encrypt them, even if they are a novice the ISP should inform them with a warning or have some sort of guideline when they send out the wireless routers.

I think there was a program on watch dog or something like that I too remember seeing it,, I still cant understand why people dont encrypt them, even if they are a novice the ISP should inform them with a warning or have some sort of guideline when they send out the wireless routers.
The very important point here is that they weren't novices! they should have known better, I think the fact is they got to where they are now very quickly, typical whiz-kids who are so full of themselves that they think they're above mere mortals, I'm betting that not one of them could do anything practical like re-washering a tap, these people make my blood boil, sh*t heads! :mad:

I see your point, In this day and age you would think that the wireless routers would have like a switch or something to activate a built in encryption software instead of having to mess about in set up typing all your info then your encryption numbers and letters blah blah blah. when I first got mine a few years ago i did a stupid thing, never noted down the encyption( Idiot):(
Had to start over by resetting my router, that was pain in the xxxx but a lesson well learned:)

Back
Top Bottom