Computer Items for Sale

Did you notice that I deleted your link?, you never did say if you had recieved my PM about it, I thought you'd have done so out of common decency, not because a mod asked you, sorry to bring this up on an open forum, but you left me little choice.
ok i did already,

and ZE how much for the supertalent MP3 Players im looking for a reallly cheap mp3 right now.

Hi ze will u also be able to shop to south africa. How much will ddr 2 256 mb ram be.and how much will shipping be on the raidmax sagitta case.

What has that got to do with anything..?
Hey, you sound a little aggresive, Georgia was mentioned he lives there as I said, no harm in me saying that is there??, if you don't know who Setishock is, he was a mod here & now runs Computer Vitals, he still visits our forums as a Guru from time to time, OK now?

Hey, you sound a little aggresive, Georgia was mentioned he lives there as I said, no harm in me saying that is there??, if you don't know who Setishock is, he was a mod here & now runs Computer Vitals, he still visits our forums as a Guru from time to time, OK now?

Yeah - But why say? There are proberbly Lots of people from Georgia here - and Setishock hasnt even made a post here!

Yeah - But why say? There are probably lots of people from Georgia here - and Setishock hasnt even made a post here!
Nothing at all was directed against you, please calm it, your post was fine, he posts any time, there's no pattern & if he sees trouble possibly brewing, he reports it to the mods, when he was a mod here he was uncompromising, black was black, & white was white, one step out of line 'n' you were gone, you think some of us are too harsh, we're pussycats by comparison.

Nothing at all was directed against you, please calm it, your post was fine, he posts any time, there's no pattern & if he sees trouble possibly brewing, he reports it to the mods, when he was a mod here he was uncompromising, black was black, & white was white, one step out of line 'n' you were gone, you think some of us are too harsh, we're pussycats by comparison.
I ment he hasnt made a post in this THREAD - The fact that setishock was from georgia had nothing to do with the thread, only that the seller is from Georgia..

I ment he hasnt made a post in this THREAD - The fact that setishock was from georgia had nothing to do with the thread, only that the seller is from Georgia..
Enough already,lol, this is going round in circles, finito, fin, gutentag etc.

Back
Top Bottom