Problem with installing ALL downloaded files.

Mox+

Beta member
Hey. I'm new here, so first, hi everyone.
Secondly, the reason I registered. I have a problem I don't really know how to deal with... Since I re-formated my harddrive I've been having a strange problem... Any file I download will give an error in some way, could be 'File Corrupt', 'Error installing', 'Installing interrupted' etc etc. It's all different depending on what I am downloading. What could this be caused of?
I appreciate any help given on the matter.

// Mox+

I can think of two reasons for that to happen. One being a virus. The other could just be a bad take of windows. If there isn't much on the computer already, I would just try re-doing the install so we could throw out both possibilites.

Yeah, it may have formatted wrong or something, causing it to somehow have tonnes of unreadable clumps of data that aren't being overwritten, or are protected in some way.

I advise to run a full format, not just a quick one.

^^ I have never seen a windows update do that, and I take all of them when they come in.

That seems more of a conflict with your service provider though, and the way it accesses e-mails than a problem with the update.

it could be a windows update, possibly got corrupted. I updated my windows on a different pc next thing i know i lost total internet, checked with isp , said nothing was wrong, deleted the windows update, internet was good to go.

Back
Top Bottom