Wow, that could have been bad

Kage

Golden Master
Wow that was lucky...

I accidently unplugged the computer while it was on, instead of unplugging the plug next to it, to charge my phone...

I plugged it back in, and the motherboard just twitched on and off. Left it around 5 minutes, turned it on and it works perfectly.

Lucky, huh?

Yeah, that's pretty lucky. I hate when that happens. That five/ten minute wait before you finally get something (which I have dubbed the "cool-down" period) kills you. The entire time you are paniking and cussing at your comptuer.....

Happened to me at work once, except I bumped a SATA power cable when I was plugging a customer's Hard drive into a computer we use for data transfers and didn't realise it. Comptuer was on for like 2 minutes before it sparked and shut off. If that comptuer didn't come on after the cool-down, I could have lost my job because of all the data that was on that comptuer that we needed.

Ouch. Aren't we glad technology is becoming slightly more reliable, eh? :p

Haha, sometimes if I'm on the computer too long, my dad just hits the circuit breaker because there's no use arguing with me. Nothing bad really happens...

Wow that was lucky...

I accidently unplugged the computer while it was on, instead of unplugging the plug next to it, to charge my phone...

I plugged it back in, and the motherboard just twitched on and off. Left it around 5 minutes, turned it on and it works perfectly.

Lucky, huh?

Yeah, that was lucky of you to maintain your data and what not, It's really a bummer when your on the net or on your computer and the power goes out.

In most cases , just pulling the plug is not good for the hd data, after a while of doing so will cause data loss.

Back
Top Bottom