Whats everyone upto tonight??

Going to bed, 'night all *yawn*
bedtime.gif
see you in the morning
bedtime2.gif

right now im in the garden. i got out my spare usb adapter and found a new unsecure network. its no way near my house and i can only get it if i hold the adapter in a certain way. its my mission to make this network work flawlessly :p
right now the pages load real slow so i cba with it

right now im in the garden. i got out my spare usb adapter and found a new unsecure network. its no way near my house and i can only get it if i hold the adapter in a certain way. its my mission to make this network work flawlessly :p

Naughty Naughty lol ;)

hehe. i can get my neighbours internet perfect so i only want to find out where this is coming from and find out the speed, etc. its my mission lol

Haha, I just had an image of you running around with an adapter and looking at the networks. AHA! Found a new one. Sort of like Dora the Explorer but minus all the spanish and the cool monkey.

Haha, I just had an image of you running around with an adapter and looking at the networks. AHA! Found a new one. Sort of like Dora the Explorer but minus all the spanish and the cool monkey.

:D :D :D Now theres a thought. and dude_se I believe you NOT lol.

hahaha lol good stuff. tbh i kinda was doing that. i had my laptop and was pointing the adapter everywhere. still only works if its on the table. not even if its high in the air. so damn random. the inbuilt card has only picked it up once

hahaha lol good stuff. tbh i kinda was doing that. i had my laptop and was pointing the adapter everywhere. still only works if its on the table. not even if its high in the air. so damn random. the inbuilt card has only picked it up once

I guess we call you THE CABLE GUY now!!!

Back
Top Bottom