Paris is going back to jail

Why??? What good has she done for anyone?
She's not an actress, she's not talented in any way, she got famous from a sex tape for cryin out loud. Before that, noone even knew who Paris Hilton was, besides the daughter of a hotel millionaire.

Just reinforcing Raffaz' point.

She's only famous because she's such a slut. I see nothing great about her, she does nothing good with her money, and I don't find her all that attractive. How she's famous, and how anyone would even want to watch that tape is beyond me. I think she looks like a twig or a bird. I'm glad she has to serve her whole 45 days, too bad it's not longer.

Court Fees $10,000
Lawyer Fees $150,000
Orange jumpsuit $25
Watching Paris cry
story.hilton.ap.jpg

PRICELESS!!

Viacom is retarded. All they're doing is losing business for themselves. YouTube isn't the only video sharing site on the internet. If it's taken off YouTube, it'll just be posted elsewhere like MetaCafe or Break.com. :rolleyes:

Haha, I think this is hilarious. And she diserves everything she gets. She was so 'lucky' for the sentance she got in the first place, what a ho. Young girls will look up to her, what a role moddle, lets all go out and drink drive!!! wooo!! If it was one of us who did it, I wouldnt be suprised if we got 6 months or something in jail. Lets just let that little skank out because its ok for our kids to think its ok to do what they do without getting properly punished ;)

Back
Top Bottom