Alright what is your main Rendering, Animation or Picture Editing Program?

Re: Ar'ight what is your main Rendering, Animation or Picture Editing Program?

yeaaahh... I... bought? (I am not sure that that is the word for it)... mine.

im stuck with photoshop 6.0 but its good enough
i also got
adobe premier
adobe after fx
maya which is INTENSE 3D modeling

I started with Anim8or :) Then I went to 3D Studio Max. I'm wondering whether Maya might be worth me learning as well though... A lot of production companies seem to use it, even though I'm sure both programs are very similar, and can achieve the same result in the end.

i mainly use maya for ghetto ut2004 mods. i dont think the animation is as good as studio max. its very professional to say the least you will have to do a lot of work to learn it. i just have the free edition dont think that the other versions are worth the 600 or so dollars :eek: i think 3d studio max is a little less feature rich but it much simpler. i really wouldn't recommend it to newbies but if you think that 3D studio is semi easy then maya should give you a run for your money.

BTW my skins SUCK lol all i can really make is the tin can. i did make a pretty sweet pac man with the animatation as he walked too :D the skin looks horrible though

Paint and HP Photosmart Premiere for photo editing (I don't do it often).

Animation Master 2003 for 3D rendering/animation. Tried out both Anim8or and Blender, but couldn't figure out how to use them.

I use Photoshop CS2

I use Photoshop CS2/3 (Depends which computer i'm on), and also Flash CS3 For my animation. I "Borrowed without asking and didnt plan to give back" the software :D How ghetto am i (H)

I use Photoshop CS2/3 (Depends which computer i'm on), and also Flash CS3 For my animation. I "Borrowed without asking and didnt plan to give back" the software :D How ghetto am i (H)

so in other words you stole it

:O Me! Steal! Never :p

Back
Top Bottom