Whats everyone upto tonight??

How good is Rabbit?? That's one one of the few things I've never had. Venison is my favorite of everything so far.

My dad used to breed them to eat, I grew up on Rabbit stew and bread very nice but i haven't had it for a long long time

Oh yummy.

I'm kinda lucky, I'm the onlyone in my family who eats what I kill. The rest stick to beef and chicken. So when it's time to make venison stew or chili it's all mine :).

Bear is ok, little gammy, but good.

Must be nice being in the states, what are the laws regarding hunting over there? Do you have shooting seasons for venison etc like we do here, or can you shoot all year round?

All hunters care about wildlife man. When you stop and think about it, hunting is needed. If we didn't sport them (i'm assuming you are normal and do it for the meat, and not just to kill BTW) they would become over-populated and have a miserable life.

Once again, i'm making an assumtion that you are talking more-or-less about hunting. I don't mind it if it's done not just to kill the animal. Being a hunter myself, i care about the animal that i'm about to take. The death needs to be quick and painless, and there needs to be a reason for it to be taken. I do count food as a reason.

Back to topic a bit, I'm sittin on here, and readin Harry Potter.

Harry Potter? Are you re-reading the series in order to get ready for the seventh book? I sure am.

Right now I am on GoF, and even though I have read it at least 15 times I still notice new details.

16 player Halo 2 LAN party tonight!!!! I can't wait. I think it's gonna be at my house with my new 50" plasma.

lol sweet ^
i just got back from work so am going to eat soon and im "getting hold of" the hitcher so im going to relax and watch that later with some snacks :D

Harry Potter? Are you re-reading the series in order to get ready for the seventh book? I sure am.

Right now I am on GoF, and even though I have read it at least 15 times I still notice new details.

I too love the Harry potter books, and am itching to get my hands on the new and final book, I used to hate reading till they came out but when i pick one of those books up I cant put it back down( I must be sad I guess).
J K ROWLING has allot to answer for lol:)

Back
Top Bottom