Whats everyone upto tonight??

Raffaz

Golden Master
Im personally going out in a few hours time to shoot rabbits on land that is overrun. So whats everyone else upto??

Just came back from a pool party, now examining my captastic new case. Yesterday I was online until 3:55 am so I am pretty exhausted.

Been Birdwatching earlier, but now unwinding playing chess online.
Cool man, i love that, what kind of birds do you see in your area?? I know i shoot and stuff, but alot of people think that because i do that, i dont care about wildlife, when i actually do.:)

Well, tonight I'm just hanging out. My girlfriend has a soccer tournament a few hours away this weekend, which sucks.

Tomorrow I'm going to go see Ocean's 13 with some people, I can't wait. Ocean's 11 was one of my favorite movies. I'll probably party Saturday night too.

Sunday, we've got a team picnic organized, should be fun. Volleyball, horseshoes, music...that sort of thing. Sunday night my girlfriend should be home, so we're probably going to hang out then since Monday is the second last day of school so it really doesn't matter.

well just been chilling all day cos i had no exam today and i decided it would be my relaxing day jus lay on ma bed playing a few onlince games , nothing too intensive tho

I loved oceans 11, 12 was crap tho, i just hope 13 isnt the same.:)

Can i ask peoples opinions on shooting? What do you guys and gals think of this?

Lol, went to see Wedding Daze tonight, 6/10, not bad. Then went for a few pints, then came home because I start work tomorrow :)

well just been chilling all day cos i had no exam today and i decided it would be my relaxing day jus lay on ma bed playing a few onlince games , nothing too intensive tho
snap lol!
right now im in bed downloading stuff till the battery dies

Yeah I hated Ocean's 12. Most reviews said 13 was more like 11 than 12 though, which sounds promising.

I don't really go one way or another with shooting. It's a sport, people enjoy it. I see where they're coming from. I also see where the extreme environmentalists are coming from, but I think as long as people are licensed to hunt and know what they're doing, it's fine.

Back
Top Bottom