New Computer Forum

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
Hello all,

I know I haven't posted in a long while on this forum, but I just wanted to invite everyone on this forum who would like to join to my new computer forum. The address is a little weird because it is a free hosted forum so it doesn't cost me anything out of pocket. Here's a link:

http://computerforums.forumer.com

There are many different forums for each kind of computer question, plus there are two off-topic forums, "The Bar", and "The Game Room". The bar is like the social lounge here, whereas the game room is a place for you to post all your different games for other members to play, plus there is a moderator who has all kinds of word games.

I do not intend to steal members from this community, but I merely am inviting the members to join in a new community and get this thing rolling. So I hope to see you all there and get some topics going. :D

EDIT: This site has since closed and we are now at a better site at http://tsc.ipbfree.com. Please join there. Description below.

I checked it out. It is pretty nice, the color schemes are nice. I am on there as Thelis, lol.

Its a cool site, but I do have one question. Why do you have a forum JUST for Windows ME? lol I didn't even know people still used it.

hmmm it has advertisements. theres loads of free forums without advertisements and with loads and loads of extras. theres even ipb forums for free.
apart from that it looks pretty cool. :)

Its a cool site, but I do have one question. Why do you have a forum JUST for Windows ME? lol I didn't even know people still used it.

I made that forum per request of my moderator. He is making guides and such for Windows ME, as it is a rarity and everyone has moved to Windows XP and beyond. I will make a new forum for Windows Vista discussion, though, as I thought about doing that.

This is in the wrong forum. I would have thought that a senior member such as you'r self would realise that this is not the correct place :)

Back
Top Bottom