Arctic Monkeys!!

Thelis

Golden Master
Anybody else here a fan of the Arctic Monkeys. Seeing as how a lot of you guys are from UK, it would make sense for there to be quite a few fans.

Personally, I think that they are the best band out there today. Their music is amazing, and is only going to get better as they are still so young. Besides, unlike other Rock, their lyrics actually have meaning and morals.... and they sound good... I got their new Album 'Favorite Worst Nightmare' and frankly it is amazing.

-Thel

Yeah, im a big fan, ive got all their stuff, great band, you should check out their debut album aswell.

I did! Are you kidding me? That is my favorite album of all time. I listen to it while I play CS:S.

They are ok, before they were big they played at the Empire around here. The lead singer dont know what hes called but he asked my cousin out :p

They are ok, before they were big they played at the Empire around here. The lead singer dont know what hes called but he asked my cousin out :p
I saw them in newcastle at the academy. Did your cousin go out with him then?

LOL, she definitely should have. He must be rolling in dough right now.

Dough and chicks that are not your cousin.

Arctic Monkeys> an avalanche. Sometimes avalanches are wimpy, the Arctic Monkeys are never wimpy.

Sort of like Chuck Norris.

Back
Top Bottom