100+ years

bio ethanol can be made from all this country's wasted food
and cooking oil
they will make a 3rd trash day wair u put in all your food disposing like left over corn pealing and other stuph
sort it clean it make it into fuel
this country wastes so much food a family could make all the gas they need
that combined with a super battery powered car
would work wonders
http://www.tfot.info/index.php?opti...tstart=189&PHPSESSID=b1a231f28ae3a77974b471bf

Well, where I live, we get our power from Niagara Falls (hydroelectricity) so we're pretty much set for eternity.

Where I live, there's a few nuclear power plants within 200 miles as well as a dam about 20 minutes away so we're pretty much set here.

lol i feel bad for u if some DELETED dosnt do his job and one of them blows up
run for cover before u get a 3rd arm!

EDIT; easy on the language!!

u no wat they got to do build a couple of thousand once in like the desert and have the whole country's power come from there
oh and underground reinforced who if there bombed it ok every thing can be
cleaned up cuz its all under ground

I think computers will be much faster and easier to use but stupid people will still use them and ask guys like us stupid things.

I also think that there will still be annoying people in the newest game Battlefield 21, who don't know how to shoot

and music will suck even more than it does now....

lol i feel bad for u if some ass hole dosnt do his job and one of them blows up
run for cover before u get a 3rd arm!

That wouldn't be likely. They only run those things at like 2 or 3 percent of their capacity and besides, those people in there are monitored constantly. The odds of a meltdown are pretty low, and besides I don't think there have been too many in history. Either way, I don't care what powers my house as long as it does the job!

England has strange ideas on how to save oil, one rail network run by Richard Branson is running all 75 trains on dual fuel, sound good?, nah, not when you know it's a mixture of 85% ordinary diesel & 15% bio diesel [from rapeseed oil I believe] as usual Branson brags a lot, but there's little substance!

england england england
ya....

Dito, Could you please use Britain Brookfield. Sounds kinda alienating sometimes. lol, because the only way Englands going to save oil is if she manages to keep the union with us up north, and vice versus.

i think Americas next big fuel is nucular
if we could just prefect it so as little wast as possible comes out
will have the power of the suns core
in our hands
oh ya and cars will most likely be using bio ethanol see as current engines can run it

France is well ahead in this game. I think they deserve a lot more credit than they get. Fastest, superb rail system (When their not on strike), something like 78% of their electricity is produced from nuclear power. They've the best reactors in the world, and the largest Fusion research projects too. Airbus HQ's too. Renult is like the 3rd largest car manufacturer, and own a share of loads of other car companies (50% of Nissan for example, don't know the rest). Just a note though, currently the only nuclear power production on earth is done by nuclear Fission, and not Fusion like the sun. Big difference.

Fusion has no waste (well, radioactive waste) other than helium by-product. hardly dangerous. It's done by combining two heavy hydrogen nuclei together to form helium. It's extreamly difficult to do, and hence we have no fully working, controllable reactors yet. As I said, the French are investing so much money in this and are well ahead than any other country.

Fission is what all current reactors use, it splits apart nuclei of heavy metals such as enriched Urainium and Plutonium into smaller nulcei of elements such as Iron, Lead and copper. This waste is radioactive though, and is the problem with current nuclear power. There's still no ideal way of managine this stuff, so is sometimes just stored in proccessing plant. Such as the Sellafield plant in England (Mid-Britain), across the solway firth from where I stay in Dumfries (When not in Troon).

We do harness the power of nuclear Fusion though, but it's not in a pleasent way. For Nuclear Fusion-Fission bombs. IE, the H-Bomb. These things use a Fission chain reaction to kick start an uncontrolled Fusion reaction and you get a huge energy realese. Example, the two bombs dropped on Japan in WW2 were both Fission, one Plutonium and one Urainium based, both had the explosive power equal to around 20,000 tonnes of TNT (20KT). Nowadays nuclear powers have H-bombs with the power equivilent up to 67,000,000 tonnes of TNT (67MT - thats the most powerful in the world, by the Russians).

Anyway, that was a wee bit about Nuclear power, lol, sorry if I went too far.

Cars are most likely to run on hydrogen. Either by hydrogen combustion, or hydrogen fuel cell. Or combination, fuel cell for the electronics and combustion for the engine. Also, I think the hydrogen will be produced on a massive scale by electricity, in turn produced from nuclear sources.

IT i think will become so technologically advanced that, as I said earlier, it'll be just like star trek. Talk to your computer. Tell it what to do. Holodecks, Robots like Lt Cmd Data, etc etc.

Good times ahead if we manage to pull off globalisation in absence of WW3.

Back
Top Bottom