Another one of those threads...

Good thing shes not Emo, lol, jk. Yeah, I'm kinda like you in that I'm a lil shy, lol. Oh, well, I have no problem talking to the girl I like, but I dont see her other than at school, which is now over, but I am trying to have a bunch of friends over for a bonfire, or go to the beach or something, and she is one of them. But having a BF in teh way for you could cause a problem, lol. Good luck, and how come you will never see her again?

How does that make it better? If he gets caught doing all that he's in deep.

[edit] Lol i get it now... my bad. although I still don't see how it makes thigns better :)

Celegorm, I'm sorry I insulted you, I was kidding. I only have respect for you since you helped me a lot these days. Please don't think that I was insulting you.

@Superman: For a bonfire??!?

That invitation must have been weird: Hey wanna come and burn a very big fire and then stare at it. It'll be fun.

sorry, It's been a long day. I've re-read that twice now and I see it as in good fun. The l33t should have been sign #1. no worries.

Riight I get that. Sweet.

Seriously, for the shy guys here are a couple of pointers:

1. If you think she likes you, she is at least mildly interested. I mean, she wouldn't be staring at you if she didn't think you were in the least bit intriguing.
2. A lot of girls are really shy as well, some girls really like sensitive guys, and you can pass of your shyness as being sensitive.
3. If you really like her, and you think she is worth it, then go ahead and risk it! What is the worst that can happen? Even if she says no, you will at least not spend the rest of your life wondering what it could have been like.

Lol, I don't know why i didn't think of this earlier...

One of my friends wanted to ask a girl out. Me and my friend both knew that if he asked her, she would say yes. However, my friend pretened to be shy so one of his friends payed him $20 to go ask her out, condition being he had to get a yes. Well... he got $20.

If you can get a friend to pay you $20, no matter the outcome, to work up the courage and talk to her at the very least you come out with a little pocket change.

Back
Top Bottom