www.iknownil.com

bbrian017

Baseband Member
Alright, trust me starting a second website isn't easy at all. I dedicated this website to free e-learning resources. Mind you free e-learning resources are not easy to get. So right now I just have the links to other helpful websites for when your building resumes, creating business plans and learning English as a second language you will have resources. I have all intentions to turn the forums into an actual “Live” e-learning site. Where people can converse between each other and help one another with the topic mentioned before. If you have any more ideals on what I could possibly do here it would be greatly appreciated. The goal is to increase traffic internationally and not from North America, which is where I am. I bet you're asking yourself what made me think about this e-learning crap? Well I noticed a large increase in traffic at yoursourceforinfo and it was coming from countries that could read only a limited amount of English. I'm assuming they like open source software because the value of the dollar is so low it's all their business can afford. So I also thought they would like to have English and Business Resources as well and here I am building an e-learning site.

www.iknownil.com

its good but a bit basic,
oh "Soggestions and Feedback" typo in the forums lol

Thanks for the spelling mistake :p lol Sogestions lol, and I thought the layout was very good too :) thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom