Server 2003 and proxy

dickibobboy

In Runtime
Well i have my server,, and i also have IIS6 set up, i have a phpproxy files but they dont seem to run when i put them in my folder on the server, Just declined access.

What do i need to install to make my own proxy server?

I have done that. Even though in the ZAMPP control Panel there is no php section if i click on explore it brings me to the XAMPP folder which has php there. But how do i configure it to work? I have tried a php file and it still says declined.

Also Apache is not running. Even if i click start it sats Apache serveice has started but it doesnt say running like the others do.

Thanks. im in the uk so will be off now for a few hours and back on asap so sorry for a latish reply.

Adam

I have done that. Even though in the ZAMPP control Panel there is no php section if i click on explore it brings me to the XAMPP folder which has php there. But how do i configure it to work? I have tried a php file and it still says declined.

Also Apache is not running. Even if i click start it sats Apache serveice has started but it doesnt say running like the others do.

Thanks. im in the uk so will be off now for a few hours and back on asap so sorry for a latish reply.

Adam

So when apache is running, what happens if you open a browser and go to localhost?

Well it says it has started but it doesnt say running

Anyway when it says its started then i go to localhost i just get

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed

Back
Top Bottom