100+ years

I think we are all gonna be dead.
Exactly!!, I would be 176, some of our very youngest may be still alive, but I reckon those won't be online!, Arrizx in 2107-->>
grandpa2.gif

im sorry to change the subject again but im just thinking in 5 - 10 years time what are the broadband speeds gonna be like ??

but back on to 100 years time i agree with what some1 said earlier i dont think a CPU will be a CPU i dont think RAM will be RAM i think they are gonna have to change the whole concept of it maybe it will stick round wiv us for like 30 - 50 years but after that theres only so many cores you can put in a processor be for finding something different to experiment with.

not only computers will change i have seen fridges with 9" lcd displays on that you can rig up to your internet via patch cable and thats now can you image in 100 years time there gonna have to stop putting computers in everything and start making them extremely mobile im talking like a micro chip for us maybe a pair of sunglasses for a screen thought control operation.

i already seen 2 things that r gonna make it into our homes soon i was watching cebit and i see a thought controlled computer fair enough it was only basic typing for the moment but still !!!!

and i see an infa red keyboard that you just have to look at and the infa round bounces of your eyes to find out what letter on the keyboard you are looking at and it presses it

WOW the future and im only 16 i got it all to enjoy

im sorry to change the subject again but im just thinking in 5 - 10 years time what are the broadband speeds gonna be like ??

WOW the future and im only 16 i got it all to enjoy

yes, "verizon airfios" 50tbps. $29.99 a month.

im 14. now i have a good reason to never smoke weed. i get to live to see the future.

well actually since gas is $3.50 a gallon in 2007, airfios might cost roughly $349.99 a month in 2107. but by that time, if the workd doesnt catch on fire, our average salary should be somewhere in the 9 digits per year.

oh no. gas is gona get more expensive.

oh no. gas is gona get more expensive.

That is... IF we still use gas. I've heard speculation that in twenty years we will have moved on from gasoline to other fuels. Whether that proves true or not we'll see, since oil companies run the United States. I'd like to see gasoline obsolete since it's so expensive. I'd rather have an electric car, sure they're not fast but they're cheaper longterm, and you don't have to pay high prices, best of all it's a way of sticking it to the greedy oil companies!

That is... IF we still use gas. I've heard speculation that in twenty years we will have moved on from gasoline to other fuels. Whether that proves true or not we'll see, since oil companies run the United States. I'd like to see gasoline obsolete since it's so expensive. I'd rather have an electric car, sure they're not fast but they're cheaper longterm, and you don't have to pay high prices, best of all it's a way of sticking it to the greedy oil companies!

and how are you going to charge up your electric car, by a power station that will most likely use fossil fuels of some kind. which is certainly at the moment but did anyone see on the news a while back the solar thermal power plant? check this out if you didnt:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6616651.stm

In a hundread years, the French, being that they never give up on anything that isn't war related, will have perfected the Fusion reactor - plenty of heavy hydrogen in the sea, and there's about 27,000 fissing-fusion bombs around the world that'll be useless once the worlds fully globalised. Renewables such as wind, tidle, geothermal, hydro and solar will be used to balence the load. (IE, stop votage peaks, just are they are used today).

Fossil fuels will be well finished. God, the world consumes so much fossil fuels today, and with China and India just begining to start burning the stuff (with a combined population of 3 times that of the present western world) that's a lot of extra oil/fosil fuel consumers, and I reckon they'll not be the mainstream energy source in the next 30years time. no ways, we simply don't have enough.

i think Americas next big fuel is nucular
if we could just prefect it so as little wast as possible comes out
will have the power of the suns core
in our hands
oh ya and cars will most likely be using bio ethanol see as current engines can run it

doesnt bio ethanol has its big problems in the fact that you need to clear large amounts of land to grow the crop that its produced from?

Back
Top Bottom