I'm planning on upgrading my RAM...

lol sorry

It's written it can handle up to 3GB and works with 256,512 and 1024 sticks

After further verifications, it looks like I am already not running them in dual channel (according to cpu-z). The 32bits semprons aren't taking dual channel but I have a 64bits one. And I heard there was some differences in the specs...

I'm sure it will work if you buy a matching 1GB stick of memory. It will more than likely post at only 200MHz, but you can always go into the BIOS and bump it back up to 400MHz.

Socket 754 does NOT support dual channel. The memory controllers on those processors are not made to handle it.

ok new viewers, look at how random allen's statement is. there is this guy who wants to upgrade his ram and allen says the world will end in 100 years. wat the fck does that have to do with anything now?:D

lol so random! btw i think u mis posted. its supposed to be in the 100 years post. dont waste time for a pic to load. there isnt one.

spyware please stop these long posts its iritating

Now CPU-z says I'm already at 200mhz. On memory it's written: PC3200(200mhz). Is this because it's 200mhz or because it doesn't take the Double Date Rate functions? (so 200mhz would be 400 heh?)

Back
Top Bottom